Tad Scharfenberg’s Profile
Tad Scharfenberg was born and raised on Long Island. He had an early interest in the law. His late father was an attorney and his sister is presently practicing law.
- Graduated from St. John’s Law School 1988
- Past President of the Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association 2007-2008
- Presently Vice President Suffolk Defenders
- Former Assistant Suffolk County Prosecutor
- Former Supervisor Suffolk District Attorney’s Office
- Winner of “Excellence in Prosecution Award” while an Assistant District Attorney
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Suffolk Criminal Bar Association
- Suffolk Defenders
- Admitted to practice law in New York State and Eastern District Federal Court.
Judicial Screening Committee for Suffolk County
Bench Bar Committee
18B Screening Board Member